Set-up phase (POPESCO assistance)
- Set-up of invoices collection in PO boxes on behalf of the Customer, automatically forwarded to Popshore. Mass-mailing informing all Providers.
- The workflow setting up:
- Bills naming structure, databases list to fill in.
- Control stages and limitation of the autonomy of Popshore consultants at each stage.
- Stepping up to the Customer and tracking documents up to payment activation.
- Training Popshore consultants : 10 days with the Client Project Manager.
- TThe setting up of secured access (soft VPN Cisco) for the team consultants.
- The VPN server is supervised by the Customer who keeps in this way his data security control.
- Daily monitoring of the process defined with the Customer (see next slide).
- The Popshore Project Manager is committed to this work and he communicates with the Customer every time when it is necessary. All the time he can be reached by the Customer.
- Monthly reporting concerning the processed volumes and indicators wished by the Customer: (bills without registered orders, erroneous amounts, refused bills, community VAT issues…).